Tuesday 19 January 2010

Socks in Sandals

Now, I've always hated it when my Dad has committed the crime of wearing socks in sandals, but this season (S/S 2010, not A/W cause I haven't seen any of those pics yet) socks in sandals have appeared to hit th runways of loads of designers, such as Burberry, DSquared, Dolce and Gabbana, Rochas etc. I'm not entirely sure whether or not I can make my mind up on this trend. Up until I saw the pictures of the models working the socks in sandals combo I would have totally against it - fashion faux pas leaps to mind - but honestly the examples I've seen on the runway actually look pretty amazing. I'm not sure if it's the types of sandals they're wearing with the types of socks, I really don't know, but something about these specific combos is damn right hot. I would even say that they've convinced me somewhat to maybe, just maybe, try out this trend myself. Damn you Burberry for pairing such cute sandals (well wedged sandals anyway) with such cute socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment