Friday 22 January 2010

My glamazon's gone soft

My glamazon has gone soft this summer to match the sweeter, more girly tones that are about for s/s. Gone are my towering heels, to be replaced by lower, daintier ones (okay, that's not entirely true, but surely a girl can't be expected to give up her favourite pair of power heels just because they're five inches tall?). Gone too are my structured shouldered blazers to make room for the cute little knitted cardys I plan on wearing all summer. Pinks and nudes are - for the first time since I began dressing myself - making dramatic progress in my wardrobe, both through the clothes that I'm buying, and through the different clothes that I'm making.

However, I will still be keeping the hint of leather that I've fallen for oh-so-deeply because some dresses suit the girly meets grungy look. They just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment