Friday 5 March 2010

High Heels will be the death of me

I know that this summer slightly lower heels and clog styles are are all in, but I just can't tear myself away from high heels and I don't think I ever will be able to. I own about fifteen pairs of shoes with heels of four inches or more, and I love every single pair of them. The way they make me feel, the way they look, the way they make ME look - they're just amazing in every way. Granted, it's very easy to break your ankle in them (especially when you're not looking the right way when you step onto an escalator) and very often you end up covered in blisters where they've rubbed your feet in places you didn't even know existed, but high heels just transform any outfit into something stunning. Oh yeah, and guys love them.

Here are two of my favourite pairs, one designer and one 'highstreet':



The above are Christian Louboutin Banana heels in green - they also look great in lavender. The ones below are Hodge heels from asos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment