Wednesday 26 May 2010

Summer Outfit Number 1

So here's an outfit I'd like to put together if I could afford it:



All Saints Bikini


Topman Cotton Shirt

Topshop Shorts
Topshop Necklace
Topshop NecklaceGap Belt

Accessorize BeltAccessorize Cuff
Accessorize Bangles

Office Wedges

If I could get my hands on an outfit like this, I would wear the bikini top under the shirt, with the shirt unbottoned except for a middle button, sleeves rolled up and one side tucked loosely into the waistband of the shorts . I would also wear both the belts layered loosely over each other, the cuff on one arm and a couple of sets of the bangles on the other arm. I would wear both necklaces together, but I especially like the leaf one - it's very pocahontas-y and practically personifies the look I am going for this summer.

1 comment:

  1. I love those office wedges, so perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete